Home RSS Feed

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mamma Mia - Here We Go Again!

It's official. I'm a terrible blogger. But I fully intend to rectify that in the months to come. Almost a year to the day that I last blogged I'm back, full of good and wordy intentions, and I have company.

Last July I was in a place of speculation regarding the next stage in my life, uncertain of how I felt about the possibilities ahead of me. I think I was subconsciously channeling my inner earth mother at that time because in May I gave birth to our son, William Logan Mitchell, and my world was changed forever.


I am still uncertain of how I feel about the possibilities ahead of me now that Will is in our lives, but I'm beginning to understand the insane and overwhelming power of motherhood, that carries with it a definite shift in perspective and the knowledge that it's the possibilities inherent in such a precious gift that allow us to make sense of what might happen next.

Welcome to the world, baby boy. Anything is possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment